Solid, Flat, and Perfectly Level Mounting SurfaceSupports even the biggest routers. Features Kregs Level-Loc Reducing Rings, which simply twist into place and lock in flush with the plate surface every time. Includes choice of predrilled for Triton (PRS4034) or undrilled (PRS4038). The undrilled plate is supplied without any predrilled mounting holes. Alignment marks engraved on the underside make it easy to centre and mount any router using the detailed instructions that are included with the plate. Size 235 x 298 x 9mm (9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8").
This rugged 3/8"-thick phenolic insert plate is designed to provide a solid, flat, and perfectly level mounting surface for your Triton router. Measuring 91/4" x 113/4" (235mm x 298mm), it will accept almost any Triton router (even large, heavy models) with ease.
Predrilled Holes for Triton M0F001 & TRA001
This predrilled plate comes with predrilled holes and mounting hardware to fit Triton M0F001 and TRA001 Routers.
- Measures 91/4" x 113/4" (235mm x 298mm)
- 3/8"-thick (9mm) phenolic insert plate
- Comes with predrilled holes and mounting hardware
- Designed to fit Triton M0F001 and TRA001 Routers
- Level-Loc Reducing Rings
- Available in 3 versions: undrilled, pre-drilled for Triton, and pre-drilled for Porter-Cable and Bosch
- Custom Insert Plate Drilling Program: click here.