Package deal comprises the Proxxon FBS 12/E Precision Drill/Grinder 12V and the Proxxon MICROMOT NG 2/E Mains Adaptor.
Proxxon FBS 12/E Precision Drill/Grinder 12V
A great precision tool for delicate or small jobs which you can't do with a standard drill e.g. precision drilling, milling, sanding, polishing, brushing, de-rusting, engraving and cutting. Includes keyless chuck (capacity 0.3 - 3.2 mm). A precision ball bearing minimises spindle side play. Spindle lock button for bit changing removes the need for spanners. Recessed spindle head for inserting MlCROMOT steel collets. Efficient forced ventilation cooling of motor (and electronic components in "E" model). High quality 12-18 Volt, 5 pole motor with variable speed 3,000 to 15,000rpm. Fibreglass reinforced polyamide casing. For use with MICROMOT transformers of at least 2.0A.
Proxxon MICROMOT NG 2/E Mains Adaptor
The mains adaptor NG 2/E is a 230V to 12V unit suitable for many of the Proxxon machines. The NORYL casing is heat resistant, which is a necessity for transformer enclosures. The red LED indicates readiness for use and the PTC element (Positive Temperature Coefficient) prevents overload of the unit. A foldable tool rest provides a secure place for keeping the MICROMOT tools at the ready.
- Proxxon FBS 12/E Precision Drill/Grinder 12V
- Precision tool for delicate or small jobs
- Keyless chuck (capacity 0.3 - 3.2 mm)
- Spindle lock for easy bit changing
- Recessed spindle head for inserting: MlCROMOT collets
- High quality 12 - 18V, 5 pole motor
- Fibreglass reinforced POLYAMIDE casing
- For use with MICROMOT transformers of at least 2.0A
- Proxxon MICROMOT NG 2/E Mains Adaptor
- Proxxon reliability
- Tough heat resistant NORYL casing
- Foldable rest for Micromot tools