This cordless foldable screwdriver is a compact, handy and powerful tool for assembly work. The 290mm long body is hinged enabling you to reach into areas where access is limited. A bright LED work light illuminates dimly lit work areas. This thoughtfully designed power screwdriver has a two-speed gearbox, giving a choice of 250rpm for controlled screw driving or 750rpm for drilling. An electromagnetic shut-off clutch offers twenty torque settings ranging from 0.25Nm for small screws to 5Nm for larger sizes. On reaching the selected torque the automatic spindle lock allows you to give the screw a final tweak by hand if required. The 1/4" hex chuck has a locking ring to hold standard 1/4"hex screwdriver bits.
This is a body only tool supplied without a battery or charger in a cardboard box. Includes nine industrial quality 1/4" hex standard bits Ph0, 1 and 2, Hex 3, 4 and 5mm, Torx TX10, 15 and 20.
- Accurate torque control from 0.25Nm to 5Nm
- 2 speed gearbox for drilling or screwdriving
- Hinged body for improved access in tight spaces
- Auto Lock spindle feature for extra tightening by hand
- Bright LED work light illuminates working area
- Includes 9-piece bit set
- Body only tool supplied without battery or charger