This cordless, random orbit polisher makes short work of adding finishing touches to spot repairs on bodywork. The 11mm stroke of the polisher results in a gleaming swirl free polished finish on painted and uncoated metal surfaces. The unit features continuously variable speed control 1,100 to 2,600rpm. The balanced special motor is powerful and long-lasting.
The EP/A has a quiet planetary gear in die-cast aluminium housing. The main body is glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE with a soft grip insert for comfort and control. Overall length 305mm, disc size 30mm or 50mm. It comes with a 10.8V, 2.6Ah battery and rapid charger.
Supplied in a high-grade polypropylene storage case with the following accessories: Rubber backing disc with hook and loop fastening, polishing sponge (medium hard), lambswool polishing disc, polishing felt (medium hard), 12 sanding discs K 2000, microfibre cloth and spanner for tool change.
- Perfect for finishing spot repairs on bodywork
- Swirl free fine finishes on paintwork or bare metal
- 11mm random orbit stroke with variable speed
- Powerful quiet motor and planetary gears
- Supplied in carry case with wide selection of accessories
- Includes 10.8V, 2.6Ah battery and fast charger
|Battery Capacity||2.6 Ah|
|Battery Voltage||10.8 V|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Nett Weight||950 g (with battery)|
|No Load Speed||1,100 - 2,600 rpm|