This cordless, random orbit polisher makes short work of adding finishing touches to spot repairs on bodywork. The 11mm stroke of the polisher results in a gleaming swirl free polished finish on painted and uncoated metal surfaces. The unit features continuously variable speed control 1,100 to 2,600rpm. The balanced special motor is powerful and long-lasting.
The EP/A has a quiet planetary gear in die-cast aluminium housing. The main body is glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE with a soft grip insert for comfort and control. Overall length 305mm. Supplied with the following accessories: Rubber backing disc with hook and loop fastening, polishing sponge (medium hard), lambs wool polishing disc, polishing felt (medium hard), 12 sanding discs K 2000, micro-fibre cloth and spanner for tool change.
This is a body only tool without a battery or charger in a cardboard box.
- Perfect for finishing spot repairs on bodywork
- Swirl free fine finishes on paintwork or bare metal
- 11mm random orbit stroke with variable speed
- Powerful quiet motor and planetary gears
- Supplied with wide selection of accessories
- Body only tool supplied without battery or charger