This mains powered, random orbit polisher makes short work of adding finishing touches to spot repairs on bodywork. The 11mm stroke of the polisher results in a gleaming swirl free polished finish on painted and uncoated metal surfaces. The unit features continuously variable speed control 800 to 2,600rpm.
The EP/E has a quiet planetary gear in die-cast aluminium housing. The main body is glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE with a soft grip insert for comfort and control. Overall length 270mm. It comes fitted with a 2.3m long power cable.
Supplied in a virtually unbreakable polypropylene storage case with the following accessories: Rubber backing disc with hook and loop fastening, polishing sponge (medium hard), lambswool polishing bonnet, polishing felt (medium hard), 12 x 2,000g sanding discs, microfibre cloth and spanner for tool change.
- Perfect for finishing spot repairs on bodywork
- Swirl free fine finishes on paintwork or bare metal
- 11mm random orbit stroke with variable speed
- Powerful quiet motor and planetary gears
- Comes with a wide selection of accessories
- Supplied in virtually unbreakable storage case
|Cable Length||2.3 m|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Motor Power||100 W|
|Nett Weight||800 g|
|No Load Speed||800 - 2,800 rpm|