Round, square and diamond carbide turning tools for a wide range of applications. Solid carbide cutting edges retain sharpness for precise, detailed results. Carbide tips eliminate the need for sharpening - they are simply rotated to reveal a fresh edge, or replaced. Each tool features a replaceable, rotatable cutter and the handles are turned from fine, solid ash, with moulded rubber grip for exceptional control with minimal grip.
Includes round, square and diamond carbide turning tools and wrench.
Overall tool length 343mm (13-1/2'').
- Small size is ideal for pen turning and other mini lathe projects
- No sharpening needed, thanks to the replaceable, rotatable carbide cutter
- Ash handles are coated with a soft, grippy rubber for a secure, effortless grip and excellent ergonomics
- Overall Tool Length: 9-1/2''
- Handle Length: 6-1/2''
- Shaft Length: 3''
- Handle Material: Solid ash with rubber over mold
- Shank Material: Stainless steel; parting tool is HSS
- Cutter Material: Carbide; parting tool is HSS
- Cutter Sizes: Approximately 0.45'' diameter; 1/2'' square radius; 1/8'' parting
- Replacement Cutter #s: R1 (#47907), SR1 (#47377)