Triple workshop pack featuring a full-feature table saw, router table (MOF001, TRA001 or JOF001 router required) and clamping table. Contractor Saw Module features a 4500rpm 1800W motor and 254mm dia TCT blade plus durable metal saw module table surface. Router Table Module for shaping, planing, rebating, trenching, moulding and grooving, and features extruded aluminium main fence, adjustable side fences, micro adjusters, rotating cruciform fence spacers, safety guard, vertical and horizontal featherboards. Clamping Module is universally compatible with bench dogs, clamps and anchors. Workcentre features built-in mains isolator safety switch with quick-stop button. Easy folding for portability and storage. Includes TWX7P Protractor. High-quality materials and components ensure a long life.
- Versatile woodworking station with a multitude of accessories for the capacity to tackle any woodworking task
- Built-in mains isolator switch with knee-off function for connecting power tools
- Easy to fit module inserts quickly transform the workcentre into a variety of bench-mounted tools
- Positioning wheels greatly improve manoeuvrability for small position adjustments
- Module levelling screws for perfect surface calibration
- Folds down compactly for convenient transportation and storage
- Dual T-track rails for accessory mounting compatible with leading accessory systems
- Aluminium extruded side rails for future extension accessories
- Purpose-built storage hangers for convenient and tidy storage of accessories
- Module levelling screws for accurate table level adjustments, resulting in more consistent work pieces
TWX7 Contractor Saw ModuleTWX7 Router Table Module
Precision contractor saw module designed for use with the Workcentre TWX7, resulting in a full-featured saw table capable of professional results. Powerful 1800W motor and precision 254mm TCT blade. Accurate 86mm blade height adjustment and 0-45° bevel angle adjustment for performing complex bevel cuts. Protractor gauge and rip fence for performing rip cuts, cross cuts and mitre cuts. Dust extraction port located below the table surface for efficient, unobtrusive dust removal. Easy to assemble and configure and fully supported by optional accessories for extending functionality.
Precision router table module specifically designed for TWX7 Workcentre. Compatible with all three Triton plunge routers (TRA001, MOF001 and JOF001) for shaping, planning, rebating, trenching, moulding and grooving. Extruded aluminium main fence and adjustable side fences. Features micro adjusters, rotating cruciform fence spacers, safety guard and dust extractor connector. Includes quick set horizontal (2) and vertical featherboards (2). Easy assembly and configuration. Combined with TWX7 Workcentre achieves a full featured Router Table capable of professional results. High quality materials and components ensure a long life. Fully supported by optional accessories for extending functionality.